Monday, May 10, 2010

The Snarkly Three: Special Good Bad Worse Edition

Il faut que je make this one quick. Sorry. Fortunately, my Facebook news feed provided me with today's motif:

  • GOOD
David Hyde Pierce on Broadway. I saw him in Accent on Youth the year before last. He's a force. I'll watch whatever he does.
  • BAD
Courtesy of Figure Skaters Online: "What to look for in Lysacek's cha cha and waltz." This article would make me believe that he has a cha cha and a waltz.
* I would prefer not to know about them.
* I would DEFINITELY prefer not to look in them.

  • WORSE
I can't find the link now, but they're casting in California for "Love's Labour's Lost: The Musical," a funky mix-n-match of Shakespeare and the television show Lost.
Because LandaGOshen! THAT'S what that play needed!
I have very strong feelings about very few things, but when I am ruler of Earth, no one may touch Love's Labour's Lost. Also, no one may talk to anyone about ANYONE'S cha cha and/or waltz. That is all. G'night.

1 comment:

Eric Klein said...

Links for Loves Labour's Lost: The musical:
The one you mention is in Backstage: (subscription required) javascript:ViewJobWithKeywords('Ih17hPPuLcfoKPWoaZq9IAQIT1wP','love+AND+labour+AND+lost+AND+musical',1)

But even scarier is this current production:
WHEN LOVE SPEAKS, THE VOICE OF ALL THE GODS MAKE HEAVEN DROWSY WITH THE HARMONY:
INSURGO'S NEW ADAPTATION OF SHAKESPEARE'S LOVES LABOURS LOST
Guest starring local punk superstars The Dirty Panties
http://sagactor.blogspot.com/2010/04/loves-labours-lost-musical.html