Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mes chers amis,

My apologies for another long absence. What have I been up to? Reverse culture shock, mainly, and making puppets. As evidence of the latter, I present you: Insecurity Blanket.




(He's the one on the right.)

I've been pondering whether to continue this over the summer as a photo retrospective of stuff from France, or as a sort of what-have-you chronicle of the present, as I've done before. Or both. Any preferences?

In the meantime, they put a couple more of my theatre reviews up (in French) at Allées et Venues. They're a few posts down.

Also, come next week, I'll be contributing to the blog weBEgirls as an occasional columnist, about twice a month. Check back around Wednesday for my first feature, a primer on online relationships.

À bientôt (really).
Nicola

4 comments:

The Old Wolf said...

I would not trust that dude, he's got shifty eyes.

Unknown said...

Can we expect an appearance from Mr. I Blanket on The Media Show? Although I'm not sure how he'll mesh, unless it's a comparison with the Welbutrin Jellybean.

Nicola said...

Hmmm. I'll have to see how the production team feels about it! I'm not sure where he'd find his niche either, but you never know.

Sadako said...

I love insecurity blanket! I totally want one. The googly eyes are so cute.